Friday, October 2, 2009

Thanks Adrienne!

Ok, ok, you caught us. We like to read your blogs. We love to find out what you think of our products and which are your favorites, and we were thrilled to come across an entry on Adrienne Saeger’s blog, Living The Dream about the Ironman SuperVisor Cocona we sent her to try out.

“I have a few too many running hats and they are just not fitted right. They fly off my head when it's windy (and it's always windy here), and it just becomes more of an annoyance than a helper. I sported a Headsweats Ironman visor for a windy run last week and I really liked it. The elastic band keeps the visor on my head-tight enough so that it didn't fly off in the wind, but not too tight where I got a headache. Today I realized the true advantage of the Headsweats visor on the bike. I was riding on the trainer and chose the visor to keep my hair out of my face and I was amazed by how much sweat was in the visor when I was finished. It wicks it all inside the brim too. Crazy cool!”

Adrienne thinks she looks “pretty stupid” in visors and caps, but we beg to differ.

The visor is super light, durable and features quick drying Coolmax™ fabric shell and Coolmax™ terry headband. It’s the top-selling visor in our line, not to mention in the entire triathalon industry, and as Adreienne told us, "There's no better way to sport that you are a rockstar Ironman than wearing it on your head!"

To get your mits on one, visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment